Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stacy's Positive Instead

Hello All. I have been away for a little bit to think my food life over. And as I was thinking about the new thing I should give up, or the new way to lose weight, or the new workout I should try. I realized, nothing of those things really matter. They have nothing to do with me. They are what I think I should be thinking about or what I think I should want to think about. I'm turning 22 on Saturday and I am extremely excited. But I felt myself becoming scared because I still have some of the same eating issues and weight problems that I had when I was 12. But I realized in many ways I have changed and grown, and in the other ways I have not because I have not overcome my life problems yet. Whatever is going on with me, I know what it takes to eat healthy and to be healthy and for right now, that's going to have to be good enough. Perhaps if I think positive thoughts instead of negative, my actions will be positive instead of negative. And I can enjoy chocolate because I want it, not because turning 22 is a big step.

No comments:

Post a Comment