Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sophia's Sun Sun Sun and Breakfast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY
Today is Stacy's Birthday!! YAY!! She's turning 22. LOVE U LADY!! Have a GREAT DAY!! :)


It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL today. I cant wait to go out for a jog. It was super sunny when I up, and the weather is mid 60's-70's.

For Breakfast I had...
Kashi Go Lean
(High Protein & High Fiber Cereal) with some Banana (instead of milk I used: "Rice Dream" unsweetened Vanilla)
1 cup -140 Calories, 13g Protein, 10g Fiber (I had about a cup and a half)

1 Boca Original Vegan Burger
70 Calories, 13g Protein, 4g Fiber

It's really good to have protein in the morning (eggs are a great source) because Protein keeps you full longer and it gives you that morning boost for a long day.


KASHI GO LEAN CEREAL

BOCA VEGAN BURGER

No comments:

Post a Comment