Monday, April 6, 2009

Sophia's Scrambled Tofu Breakfast

SCRAMBLED TOFU w/ Mushrooms & Onions
If I don't go grocery shopping today I wont have any food to eat. So that's what I'll be doing this evening. Thankfully I bought a safety pack of tofu yesterday from a health food store until I can make it to Trader Joe's (I like TJ's tofu more, they have better prices)


To Make Scrambled Tofu:
  • Drain Tofu (make sure it's dry)
  • on a paper towel Season the Tofu will all but the Teriyaki sauce
  • In a skillet cook onions and mushrooms
  • Once the Mushrooms and Onions have started cooking, crumble tofu into skillet.
  • Drizzle just a small amount of Teriyaki sauce (about a teaspoon) over tofu.
  • Scramble like you would eggs and enjoy!!
Scrambled Tofu with one slice of Bread (nothing on the bread)

SEASONINGS: Liquid Aminos, Seasoning Salt, Seafood Grill and Broil, Black Pepper & Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment