Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sophia's Shunshine Filled Salad

PANERA BREAD CLASSIC SALAD w/ my Tofu


It is an absolutely beautiful day here in Chicago (the suburbs) so I wanted something fresh and light to eat, especially since I had a healthy breakfast and a nice jog this morning.
I went to Panera Bread and got their Classic Salad - 150 calories (and it's a pretty decent size)
  • Mixed field greens & romaine lettuce topped with
  • Vine-Ripened Tomatoes
  • Cucumbers
  • Red Onions
  • Reduced Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette
  • Protein 3g, Fiber 4g

Then I made my own tofu and added it to the salad. I had a Sierra Mist and always get an apple instead of the bread as my side order.

I'm headed out to a surprise party for a friend, but on the way I'm making a stop at Starbucks to pick up some soy foods a co-worker brought for me. I'm excited to see what they are, and I'll definitely take pictures and post them!! Have a good rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment