Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sophia's Totally Vegan Raw Trio Lunch

Raw Kale Salad
Carrot Salad & Spicy Sunflower Seed Pate
I am completely out of Vegan foods so I had to buy a pre-made vegan lunch today but I knew exactly what I wanted. I went to Heritage Health Foods and purchased the "Totally Vegan" Raw Trio.
I actually spoke with the (cook, or husband to the cook:he had one of those titles) about a few weeks back at school when they did a "healthy foods demonstration".
I was able to sample this meal and found out the guy who was hosting the demonstration works at this amazing restaurant in Chicago called "Vegetarian Soul"( its all vegan soul food!!) and his wife cooks all their raw/vegan meals. He praised his Vegan lifestyle, sharing how its made him loose weight and its an extremely healthy diet.
This meal is absolutely delicious, natural and healthy.
TOTALLY VEGAN - Raw Trio (includes)
  • Raw Kale Salad- raw kale greens, cilantro garlic, sesame seed oil, onion, red peppers, nutritional yeast.
  • Carrot Salad- raw organic carrots, soy butter, cucumber relish, celery, green and red peppers.
  • Spicy Sunflower Seed Pate- raw organic sunflower seed, red and green peppers, jalapeno peppers, garlic, spike seasoning.
  • about 6 tortilla chips

Here's The Website- http://www.totally-vegan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment