Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stacy's Honey Happy Breakfast


BREAKFAST FOR CHAMPIONS! I woke up this morning with only one thing in mind, and of course, it was my cereal. I decided to have a fun combination with a variety of different things.

1 c and 1/3 c of Trader Joe's High Fiber O's
1/2 of a Banana
Vanilla Soy Milk
1 tbsp of Trail Mix: Raw Almonds, Raisins, and Sunflower Seeds
1 tsp of Honey
Strawberries

So I realized last night that I'm addicted to fiber. I just love it, it's so good for me, why not? I read an article last night that a woman is supposed to get at least 25 g of Fiber in a day, which most of us to do not get. It's difficult, but so many things have lots of fiber. There are two things that I am going to try for next week, one: no refined flours and two: no dairy or eggs....That's right, I'm thinking of going Vegan. I realized that I already do it because I eat alot of beans and veggies and fruit, but the eggs are going to be pretty tough. Right now I'm going to take it a little at a time, if I don't like it, I'll stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment